Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Rahmschnitzel (Sneak Preview)

Well, I'm on vacation with family for another week and haven't been doing any cooking myself, but my wife's stepmom is a very good cook and showed me yesterday how to make Rahmschnitzel (one of our favorite dishes).  It's made with pork tenderloin, salt, pepper, and cream (Rahm), and served over noodles.  Sometimes she uses a type of bouillion when there isn't enough sauce, and I'm going to have to try and duplicate it at home without European ingredients.  Check back sometime next week for the most delicious Rahmschnitzel that's not very difficult to make.  The name literally translates into cream schnitzel, and that's what it is.  Only a few simple ingredients, and some delicious noodles, and carrots as a side dish.

(Follow this link for the Rahmschnitzel main feature)

No comments:

Post a Comment